Today we use our heads. To guess
what’s on our faces. Let’s talk about that.( upbeat music playing )Good mythical morning! Mythical beasts, today we’re
going to be breaking the law, we’re going to be
giving you a sneak peek at a brand new “Buddy System”
music video, but first, we have to welcome our guest,
Kandee Johnson. – Hi, guys!
– ( whooping ) – ( applause )
– Welcome to the show! – Hello.
– Thanks for having me! I feel like I’m in
a magical wonderland, like it wasn’t real and now
I’m really in your realness. It’s mythical,
but it is real. And magical. – I feel magical
– It’s very, very real. – Yeah.
– You feel real as well. Now, we don’t know
anything about makeup. – So do you.
– You don’t? We don’t know
anything about makeup. We watch our wives
apply it Of course,
so you know a little. From a distance. Yeah, you see it
in your bathroom. – We don’t get too close.
– Yeah. But you know
a whole lot about it. I know the magical part
of the makeup, yes. Yeah, you are a magical
makeup magician. Yeah, I should have changed
my channel name to that. MagicalMakeupMagician.com! But you specialize specifically,
specialize specifically – in these amazing
transformations of people,
– Thanks. so we thought we’d have a
little fun with that today. – Yes!
– It’s time to play… Okay, this is how
this is gonna work. Kandee, you are going
to transform my face
into something. – Mm-hmm.
– Yes. And then I’m going to
ask yes or no questions so as to determine
what’s my face. Right, you won’t
know who you are. And then you’re going to
do the same thing to Rhett. – To my face.
– Yes, yes. And then we’re going to
do the same thing to her. Your face. Oh. – I’m, like, praying.
– And a twist. – You didn’t know this.
– Am I gonna be okay? Are you gonna be okay? I’ll be all right. Let’s do it!
To the makeup chamber! All right, Link has been
transformed by Kandee. ( squeals ) Let’s find out
what he looks like. All right Link,
what’s your face? ( Kandee laughing ) I don’t know. – It is a… vision.
– Oh, my. Well, thanks
for having me. Rhett:
( laughs ) She dabbed my face a lot. And then I know I have
on a wig, that’s it. You look incredible. – Kandee: Yes, you do.
– Thank you. Am I… a person? Yes, you are. Am I… a character? – No, I don’t think.
– No. Would I be
in a history book? One day. – Mm-hmm.
– One day? Yeah. Am I alive now? – Yes.
– Yes. I am a living person
who will be in a history book. Do they really make
history books anymore? – I mean, really,
let’s think about it.
– No. When’s the last time you saw,
like, a set of encyclopedias? Is that was this
is about? Am I a celebrity? Yes. Have I met this person? Who I am right now? No. ( sighs ) Does that narrow it down? Have
you met a lot of celebrities? Oh, yeah, like, I meet so
many celebrities, Kandee. ( clears throat ) – Rhett: Oh, getting choked up.
– ( Kandee laughs ) Am I a male? – ( chuckles ) No.
– Oh, good. Rhett:
“Oh, good”? I am a female celebrity. Yes, you are. Am I a musician? Yes. I’m a musician. Is a musician like
my key thing, Kandee? Yes. – I am most…
– No, mostly known. I feel like, do I have
signature eyebrows? I love that you
asked that question. Am I known for
my eyebrows? You are not known
for your eyebrows. No, that is not… You did something
with the lips too. I could feel that
like the lips were, like, something weird
was happening with the lips. Then why don’t you ask
“Am I known for my lips?” Am I known for my lips? – No.
– Oh! Do I have
signature lips? No. I’m a musician woman. That is, yeah,
that’s the technical term. You are
a musician woman. Who’s still alive. Am I very popular? Yeah, yeah,
you are very popular. I’m like so popular. – Very popular woman musician.
– Yeah. – Oh, gosh.
– Or did you say
“musician woman”? – I can’t remember.
– I like musician woman. Very popular
musician woman. Kandee:
Yeah. Um… mm. Rhett:
That’s, is that helping? Have I won a Grammy? Yes. – Ooh.
– Ooh. That gave you
some feels. Starting to feel. Starting to feel
like I’m a Grammy winner. Feels good. It’s very unsettling. The more
he’s embodying it. Is it uncomfortable
for you to see your – long-time friend like this?
– Yeah, yeah, yeah. Are you attracted
to me, Rhett? I… ( laughter ) I am not attracted to you, but I am attracted to the person
that you represent, yes. Right. So say it. ( laughter ) Say what? You’re attracted to me. You’re attracted
to who I really am. I’m gonna look askew. I am attracted to you. I can’t look at you
and say it. Oh, gosh. Has she shifted genres? – Yes.
– Yes. Okay, okay, okay. And she’s got a new album? Where she’s a new her? Oh… The old her is dead? ( yelling ) Am I Tay Tay? – Oh! Yes!
– Yes. – Yes!
– ( bell dinging ) Pick up the mirror
and check yourself out. ( laughter ) What? Rhett:
I gotta say,
I gotta say that… there’s only so much
you can do with his face. He’s got too much,
he’s just got too much face to be a convincing
Taylor Swift, you know? Make your face smaller, but,
like, that’s her new hair. That’s her
new fierce. New– well not
like that one! Is that
a face she makes? Rhett and Kandee:
I don’t think so. Rhett:
Congratulations, Link. What’s the song she sings? I’ll try it.
I can’t remember any. “Look What You Made Me Do.”
“Look What You Made Me Do.” I don’t know that one.
♪ Look what you made me do ♪ – ( laughter )
– Is that how it goes? Okay, Kandee, are you
ready to transform me? Yes, I am!( grand music playing )Okay, Kandee has done
her magic on Rhett’s face. Rhett, come on out. I did something.( music playing )( laughter ) Link:
Have a seat. I don’t want to give it away,
but your walk is real interesting. – Really?
– Just like your face. Link:
Okay, Rhett, see if you know
what’s your face. Okay. Am I a person? – No?
– I don’t know. No? – No.
– No. It’s not a person? – Okay.
– Oh, really? I guess not. Am I an animal? Yes. Yeah, I guess. I mean, I could feel you doing,
like, it’s very textured, whatever it is. Yes, that’s very good! – Very textured.
– Yes! – Like, lots of strokes
on my face.
– Yeah. Mm-hmm. And then there’s,
I don’t know what, I have no idea
what this is. – A bonnet.
– Oh. Mm. – Don’t tell him.
– Oh. Of course if you want to
call it a bonnet, that’s good ’cause that’s not gonna
help him at all. Am I a character
from something? – Yes.
– Mm-hmm. A work of fiction? – Mm-hmm. Yeah.
– Yes. I’m a character
from a work of fiction that is not a person,
but is an animal? – Yes.
– Mm-hmm. But am I like
a humanoid animal? Yes. Mm… – ( scoffs )
– ( laughter ) You have, like,
human-like… Traits. I guess
you could say that. Am I a female character? – No.
– No. Am I a male character? I think. We’re guessing,
we’re pretty sure, yes. You can’t really tell. Have I–
Is this in a movie? – Yes.
– Mm-hmm. Is this in a movie
that is from the 80s? Yes. Some of it. ( gasps )
Some of it? Is it a character from
a series of movies but he only makes an
appearance one time? Yes. Is he good or bad?
Is he good? – Good.
– Mm-hmm. – Yes.
– I almost said an adjective. Link:
The best. The best? This is so hard! It’s movies that
were in the 80s. Were there movies
that were made in the 80s and then made again later? – Yeah.
– Mm-hmm. Is it from “Star Wars”? – Yes.
– Oh, shoot! Ooh! You know? And he’s good? Link:
He’s good. And he has a
thing on his head? Yeah, a bonnet. ( laughter ) But he’s good. – So good.
– Mm-hmm. Yeah. Is he a Jedi? No. ( gasping ) Am I an Ewok? Ah! – Yes!
– Yes, you are! – ( bell dinging )
– Look at your face though! Look how cute
you are! – Link: You’re Wicket!
( laughs )
– Oh. I had no idea. What is that?
I got a little white thing, did they have that? Well, it was highlight.
He has highlights. He has that, yeah. – I’m a frickin’ Ewok!
– Link: Yeah. You look great, man. Yeah, you too,
Taylor! I feel like I don’t
belong with you guys. – Well, you’re about to.
– Oh. Yeah, we’re gonna
change that. – You are?
– Oh, yeah. Time to transform you.( banjo music playing )Okay we have completed our
transformation of Kandee. Let’s see her,
come on out, Kandee –( music plays )
– Hello! ( laughter ) Why are
you guys laughing? Because we’re so
proud of ourselves. No, you’re not. All right, yes or no questions,
so you know the drill. I got the drill. Am I a person? – No.
– No. What? Am I an animal? – No.
– No. Rhett:
I’m just noticing now how you
covered up the left eyebrow and I left the right
eyebrow uncovered. – Yeah, you really,
– That was a mistake
on your part. Okay, am I
a piece of artwork? – Well, of course.
– In my opinion, yes. Rhett:
Of course. But that is not… I’m not a famous
piece of art work? No, no. Am I
a fictional character? – No.
– No. I’m not a character,
I’m not an animal and I’m not a person. I’m not a piece of art. I know that seems to cover
all the bases, but… There’s more things
than this. Rhett:
Yep, exactly. Am I an element? You went
a little too far. Okay, I now went
too out there? You’re passing
a major category. What? What category
am I missing? You’re starting
to freak me out. I’m not a person,
am I a place? – No.
– No. A thing, am I a thing? Yes, you’re a thing! You’re a thing! Yes! She’s a thing! ( Rhett laughs ) Rhett:
Well, that narrows it down. That’s it,
I’m a thing? Am I a thing
that people know? – Yeah.
– Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Is it… a thing that
you see every day? – No. I mean, if you’re…
– I mean, some parts
of the country. If you’re
in the Midwest. – Yeah, yeah.
– What? Rhett:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Am I a block of cheese? No, but you’re
getting closer. – I’m getting closer?
– Rhett: Yeah. But in the Midwest
you would know me? – Mm-hmm.
– More? You see me more? – Yeah.
– Link: Oh, yeah. They’re gonna
love you in the Midwest. ( laughter ) Do you see me in L.A.? I’ve gotten it from,
like, a cart. – What?
– Rhett: At the park. – Link: Oh.
– You’ve gotten it
from a cart at the park? Yeah, a cart park. Am I a food? – Yes.
– Yes. I’m a food! ( Rhett laughs ) – Yeah.
– A food! Am I a dessert treat? – No.
– No. Okay,
I’m not a dessert treat. Am I hot food? – Typically.
– Preferably, yes. Typically, yeah. Am I spicy? – No.
– No. A hot food you can get
at a park in a cart. I wouldn’t
dwell on that. It can be other places
than the parks? You are ubiquitous. I’m a food? People in the Midwest
like this food more? – Yes.
– Than people in L.A.
would like this food? – Rhett: Yes.
– Is it fried? – No.
– No. Did you do the color
of the wrapper
that this food comes in? Yes.
It’s a natural wrapper. Yeah, it’s not
a man-made wrapper. Link:
It has a natural wrapper. Oh, my God. I’m a food that has
a natural wrapper? Yeah. Like in nature it
comes with the wrapper, how it grows.
It’s a fruit. – Is it fruit?
– No. – Vegetable!
– Yes! – It’s a vegetable!
– Yes. Am I corn? – Both: Yes!
– ( bell dinging ) You’re corn! – Look at yourself!
– I’m corn? Rhett:
You’re amazing corn. – Ah!
– ( Rhett laughs ) Oh, my gosh! You guys did really good! She’s crying a little. You guys did really–
I’m really impressed. I’ve never looked
like a corn before. ( laughter ) You know what? You guys got me
so good! A corn. Corn husker. Threw you off a
little bit there. Yeah, you did the cart
in the park. But you have seen
the corn cart, right? Yes, of course. You can get these
on the streets of L.A.? – Some corn?
– Yeah. – Yeah.
– Street corn. Well, Kandee, I think it’s clear
who’s the winner today. You guys are. Yeah, because you
painted our face and then we had to paint yours. We want to thank Kandee
so much for being here and facing off
with us today. If you want to see
more of Kandee, make sure you check out
the next video for a special behind the scenes look
at how she did our makeup. Rhett:
Yes. Also be sure to check out
Kandee’s limited edition shampoo and conditioner
line with OGX, available at Target and
Walgreens and make sure you stick around for
“Good Mythical More” where Link and I will be
transforming crew members Lizzy and Ellie with Kandee’s
new “I Want Kandee” line from Too Faced cosmetics. – Your two faces are fabulous.
– Two face! – Corn face.
– Like corn hole, corn face? Let me see your corn hole. I’m not showing
you my corn hole! It’s right there.
Just, there it is.Dink it and drink it
with an Ear Biscuits jaravailable at
mythical.store.And if you’re lucky, you might
get one that we autographed.